Vintage Bunny Teething Toy
Hop on into the bathtub with Bob the Bunny! Oli & Carol's Vintage Animals are original, charming and nostalgic designs from the sixties, hand painted in soft natural tones. Bob the bunny will soon become baby's favourite. Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
Size 4.5 x 6 x 8 cm
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free. Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes. Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Handmade, taking care of every detail, therefore there may be minor variations in colour and shape. The toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping educate kids in India.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended. Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilise.