Website Terms & Conditions
- These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site) which is provided by us free of charge.
- References in these Terms to the Site includes the following website: www.thekindnessco-op.com, and all associated web pages.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
- e-mail email@example.com (e-mails will be responded to Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm), or
- telephone 07958 720165 (calls will be answered Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm). We may record calls for quality and training purposes.]
Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods
We, us or our
You or your
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only and primarily for accessing information about us and our products.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
- keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- The use of any trademarks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these website terms and conditions of use;
- not to use the Site to commit any act of fraud;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- not to use the Site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- not to use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- not to use the Site in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- not to use the Site in any manner that harms minors;
- not to promote any unlawful activity;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- not to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods; and
- to comply with the provisions relating to our intellectual property rights and software contained in these website terms and conditions of use.
- We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (‘Interactive Services’) available on the Site.
- We are not obliged to monitor or moderate Submissions to our interactive services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- We may remove or edit any Submissions to any of our interactive services whether they are moderated or not.
- Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
- Any Submission or communication to users of our Site must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
- You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of this Policy.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions). While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- You may have certain legal rights when using the Site (such as if the Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods apply to you). These are also known as ‘statutory rights’ as they are derived from laws such as the Consumer Rights Act 2015. A summary of your key rights is set out at the beginning of the Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Terms are dated 30 January 2017. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- give you certain information required by law about our alternative dispute give you certain information required by law about our alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider, The Retail Ombudsman, 33 Floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London NW1 3DP, website: http://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk, email: email@example.com, telephone: 02031378268. You may also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us. For more details, please visit the website on the ‘Your Europe’ portal: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.
- These Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms that dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.