Returns / Exchanges
Online Returns & Exchange Policy:
You must request to return your items within 14 days of receipt of goods by emailing email@example.com.
The Kindness Co-op
PO Box 5493
- The Kindness Co-op cannot accept the following returns:
- Any item requested for return outside the 14 day timeframe
- Items that have been worn
- Items where the tags has been removed, unless the item is deemed faulty
- Items where the branded packaging has been damaged
- Swimwear where the hygiene strip has been removed
- Any product deemed by The Kindness Co-op to be non re-saleable
If you wish to exchange or refund a faulty item, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 3 months of purchase. Please note: items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty. Where possible, we will offer to replace items deemed faulty. Exchange of goods is subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be replaced.
Footwear will only be accepted if returned in the original box in an undamaged condition. Please use protective outer packaging when returning.
All items returned to us are at your own risk and expense, so please use a recorded service.
A refund will be issued to the original card used for the purchase within 14 working days of receipt of the return, which falls in line with the Distance Selling Regulations. For more information, please follow the link http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/i-want-to-return-something-bought-online-, Please note: processing timelines are dependent on your bank. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including the relevant taxes, but excluding original shipping or return shipping costs.
Where a discount has been applied to you original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
Orders sent to a destination within the EU will have all sales and taxes refunded upon return of goods. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. Please be advised you may be able to recover these fees by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Returns of items bought in store (during pop-up's):
- Goods bought in store (with the exception of sale items) can be returned to us for a full refund within 14 days of purchase provided they are in a saleable condition and with tags attached and returned with your receipt as proof of purchase.
- We will accept return of goods bought in store (with the exception of sale items) for exchange or credit note provided they are returned in a saleable condition and with tags attached within 28 days of purchase with your receipt as proof of purchase.
- We will accept return of sale items bought in store for exchange or credit note provided they are returned to us in a saleable condition and with tags attached within 7 days of purchase with your receipt as proof of purchase.
- You can return goods to us in person to our store or by post or courier to our registered office address.
- If returning goods by post or courier, please retain proof of postage.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.