Top 10 Stocking Fillers under £10•
Posted on December 03 2017
At The Wee Store HQ we're always looking for solutions for parents, just to try to help make life a little easier. To this end we've put together a few 'Top 10's', starting with our pick of our Top 10 Stocking Fillers!
We've got some great little bits which won't break the bank & will brighten up any Santa stocking with some lovely goodies from our wee independent store!
1) Brickstix are new in at The Wee Store and offer a new way to play with Lego®. Simply stick the stickers on to your favourite Lego® pieces and create a whole new Lego® world! Brickstix Reusable Lego® Stickers - Shop £4.95 (other themes available)
3) Another top hit, again from ChaCha Kids, is their awesome touchable bubbles at £1.00. One customer loved these so much she made personalised necklaces for all her friends using them as pendants - love it!
4) Next up are Scribble Down transfer packs. At just £2.95 they offer a good half an hour of peace and quiet for you whilst the kids rub away at the transfers. We like Wild Adventures At The Waterhole, but there are a selection to choose from.
5) Temporary tattoos are a fun way for kids to have some imaginative role play and Meri Meri offer some amazing tattoos, ranging from £1.75 to £1.95, or we have glow in the dark packs from Petit Monkey for just £5.95.
6) Petit Collage are a new brand for The Wee Store, offering a variety of puzzles & toys for all ages. We like their 'petit puzzles' for a very affordable £3.95 stocking filler. (Shown is the astronaut version, but we have more options available.)
7) Acorn & Will are a British brand offering super cool, on trend pin badges. They're just £6.95, great for boys and girls with a choice of designs from robots to hot dogs! We've just ordered a top up, so keep an eye out as there should be new stock coming this week.
9) Another huge hit from Petit Collage is their amazing activity sticker sets. These have been very popular (you won't get them this side of Christmas) and we only have the Roads & Rails version left, so if you like them don't hesitate! Just £7.95.
Look out for our next Top 10 installment - Top 10 Gifts for Babies!
Lucie & Charlie
Tales of Me
Hi! We are Natalie & Kirsten, two Brighton based mums of two, who set up ‘Tales of Me,’ to help children navigate the big milestones and times...Read More
Bread n Butter
We are so excited to have such an awesome guest blogger this week! Mum of two, Filomena Komodromou is super passionate about food and wellbeing....Read More
Earth Day 2019
Today is bank holiday Monday but it's also Earth Day 2019.A couple of days ago I watched the latest David Attenborough documentary - Climate Change...Read More