Top 10 Gifts for Girls•
Posted on December 10 2017
It's part 3 of our series of Top 10's and this time we're looking at brilliant gifts for Girls. Whilst the majority of our products are unisex there's no escaping that some girls are drawn to more feminine playthings & ditto for the boys. But feel free to mix & match from our top 10's, we're not precious! Here's our lowdown on the best gifts for girls this Christmas....
1) The Olli Ella Luggy (£44.95) has been a massive hit this Christmas and now there are barely any to be had. Fortunately we still have some pink & white versions for you, but if you are interested we highly recommend you don't hesitate!
2) Meri Meri always over great stocking filler jewellery and their rainbow necklace (£7.50) is a particularly popular. With an adjustable cord at the back it's perfect for any girl. Or choose an item from the rest of our jewellery range.
4) French designers Hello Simone do the most amazing prints and luxurious fabrics. If we had a penny for every time we'd been asked for their Bauhaus print pieces in adult versions....well, we'd be pretty wealthy. Choose from this beautiful print in a dress, blouse or even socks version! This is special folks.
5) Play & Go create the most amazing toy storage bags / playmats. My daughters stuff seems to be getting smaller & this mini version with Minnie Mouse print (£17.95) is perfect for the ever growing collection of tut!
7) Yay! Jut in time for Christmas we've launched a new range of pocket money purses (£8.50) from Ark Colour Design! Even better, there are now larger twinning pocket bags / grown up purses too (£29.95).
10) Last on our list could probably be first on theirs! Our amazing Neon heart lights (£49.95) from A Little Lovely Company are definitely on the most wanted list. She'll love it, and you may well love it too!
The boys are next up, so keep posted....
Lucie & Charlie
Avo-go at Tie-Dye ;-)
Here, the gorgeous Vicky @vickywooandaudreyboo shares her top tip for what to do with those avocado stones you typically throw away... Lockdown ...Read More
Crafternoon! An ac...
We love championing local businesses and My Craft Tribe is an excellent example. Run by the super patient and oh so imaginative Cara, the company ...Read More
Celebrating 10 year...
10 years ago I was (well I thought I was) the healthiest I'd ever been. I had just returned to work after 10 months of maternity leave where I had...Read More